Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Misc Nonsense

I've been playing with my iPhone too much to update my blog. How does that work? I have no idea....

iPhone still rocks. I keep showing it to people & they keep being impressed. Don't believe all the negative you hear - it's just from people who don't have one yet!

David shaved off his beard & got his head buzzed. He looks different, but in a good way. He's so cute :)

I was going to make curtains today, but then didn't feel like it. Hopefully I will on Friday.

My butt hurts....don't ask.

My July 4th is going to be spent sleeping in with the hubby, shopping with the Nene (my grandmother), & eating steak on my patio. I have a $10 off at New York & Co, I'm way excited. And David told me to buy him soap at Bath & Body Works. I love shopping. I should really be a professional shopper.

Is there really such a thing as a professional shopper? Because, I'm serious, I could totally do that. I'm good at picking clothes and accessories out for people & I'm real good at justifying purchases..just ask the hubby!

Happy 4th!

No comments: