Saturday, June 30, 2007

We got it!

I had planned to go to the at&t store around 4:30 yesterday to get in line for my iPhone. Martha Jane came over yesterday morning to help me work on my new curtains, but we needed to run by home depot first. We decided to drive by at&t first and there were already people in line.

We ran by the ATM and went back to AT&T. Martha Jane stood in line for David since he had to work all day-what an awesome friend!! We got in line around 10:30 & waited until 6 with a couple potty breaks. David got there at 5:30 & Martha Jane got to leave (she was very happy).

At 6 they finally opened the doors & we got to get our new phones. We both got 8gbs like we wanted since we were 9 &10 in line.

Last night we set them up & it was love at first sight, no joke! I am even posting with it now, although slowly!

All I can say is that it is totally worth it!

No comments: