Thursday, July 5, 2007

Annoyed

My parents & brother have been out of town all week & are flying home today. My brother's (not) girlfriend was taking care of the cat & dog.

I go to their house today to help clean, turn down the ac, & change sheets (because I'm the best daughter ever) & try to go in through the garage like we always do.

There's a door to the house from the garage. This door never is locked, except at night when everyone is home. However, today, this door is locked.

So needless to say, someone mistakenly locked the door from the garage to the house. And, being a logical family, no one has a key to the front door or garage door except the people who are flying across country.

It wouldn't be so bad, but I had to drive all the way over there & gas is expensive & I live like 20 mins away. I'm rather perturbed.

So, I guess you can say they are coming home to a dirty, hot house. That sucks.

No comments: