Saturday, July 28, 2007

I suck

This week has been hectic!

I've been hanging out quite a bit with my mom since she just had surgery. She is doing really well & even started driving again this week, which is great.

My classes are almost over for the summer & then I will have a 2 week break! Then it will be my very last semester of college & I will graduate in December! Woo-hoo! Anyway, this coming week is finals, but I'm not sure yet if I'm taking any (they are both optional). I've taken two classes this summer, and one I like my grade fine, so I'm not taking the final. The other prof hasn't posted final grades yet, but is supposed to sometime today. Hopefully, I'll like that grade too & really have 3 weeks off instead of just 2!

So, my car is sick. On Tuesday, I took my mom to Hallmark, Pier 1, & then Walgreens. In the Walgreens parking lot, my car got very sick. It was kind of stuck just before 1st gear. Obviously a transmission problem, but my dad was able to help us get it home by skipping 1st gear & going straight into 2nd, 3rd, & 4th (my car is automatic, but you can shift, I guess). I guess it ran fine in the other gears, but I can't drive my car like this, plus it would probably make it get worse. So we took it to a transmission place & they are going to fix it. Apparently it's a computer problem or something. But all that really matters, I guess, is that it's fixed. It's going to cost me a lot (& I just spent a lot on my dumb car 2 weeks ago - a new timing belt & a new cv joint). Which makes me extra mad. I wish I could get a new car!! :(

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.