Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers! I enjoyed my first mothers day, but didn't get much sleep. Emma was off schedule from a busy Saturday, so she woke up just before 1am wanting to eat (she normally doesn't get up until 7am). Once we got her put back down & went back to sleep, we woke up around 3:30am to a huge boom of thunder along with the power going out for about 3 hours. At that point I realized it wasn't meant to be for us to get much sleep that night!
I got up around 7:15 & ate a yummy breakfast that my sweet husband made me. Then, got ready & off to church. After church we went out to lunch with my parents (mexican - yum!). Came home & attempted a nap, but Emma didn't want to nap unless she was being held, so much for that. Then visited Nene (my grandmother) & off to see David's family at his brother's house. Grilled chicken & yummy strawberry cake. We hung out awhile & took a cute family photo, which was a complete mess to take with our 2 year old nephew running around.
Today I ran an errand & then did lots of laundry & another small project. Oh, and I took Emma's 2 month old pictures! She's 2 months old today! I've gotta go, but I will post a couple 2 month pictures soon.

No comments: