Monday, November 5, 2007

Crap, I suck

I really should not be allowed to have an online blog thingy. For realz.

However, no news is generally good news, right? Baby is good. *Hopefully* finding out the sex on November 16th! Woo-hoo!

School is same. I'm making due. Can't wait till I graduate in December. So nice to have a BS degree that I may never use. O-well.

Been busy with celebrating everyone & their mothers birthdays since mid-September: Martha Jane, My mom, Valerie, Jamie, Mike, Me, my husband (David), Lee, Chris, Sharon.... and I feel like I'm forgetting people. I mean seriously, there are a heck of a lot of bdays in the fall!

In other news, yes, my birthday & my husband's were both very nice. Thanks for asking ;)

Oh guess what! Some RETARD decided to steal our credit card number & charge a $2800 flight on our card! How loverly. And we just found out on Saturday, even though the transaction was made on October 22. You'd think the credit card company (which shall remain nameless) were used to us making purchases this large, however I can assure you, they are NOT. UGH. I'm sorry, but this isn't the first time something like this has happened & I'm sorry that it really makes me mad that some people are so DISHONEST. Who are these people's parents??!! Seriously!! And you'd think they'd be smarter than to buy a plane ticket in their own name.... Whatever... I just hope **** will actually investigate this time.

We're going to see White Christmas this week with a bunch of my family! I'm pretty excited about it, it'll make Christmas feel even sooner (and will remind me that I REALLY need to start with the shopping! UGH) My inlaws need to draw names like yesterday.

Also, what do you think? We always put up our Christmas tree right around Thanksgiving, but this year, we are going to Chicago over the holiday. We will be gone Wednesday to Monday. If it were you, would you put the tree up early or would you wait until you get home from vacation? Obviously, it's an artificial tree... And I do love Christmas, so I have no problem with putting it up early. I mean, I usually put it up on the early side (Thanksgiving) anyway.

More later. :)

1 comment:

David said...

It may be late to comment, but the tree definitely went up before thanksgiving and before we left for Chicago. I loved Chicago and wish we could still be there and have no worries.