Sunday, September 30, 2007

14 Weeks!

I'm 14 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. I went to the dr this week & everything went well. I got to hear Baby's heartbeat on the doppler on my stomach, which was really cool. They said baby is very healthy & I'm very normal. *Whew!*

I started wearing more maternity clothes this week. My pants are all getting tight, so I had to buy new. But maternity pants are weird on top, so I've started wearing more maternity shirts because they're a lot longer. Very weird!

School is going, but I'm definitely slacking. I need to get caught back up on reading & such. I did so well at first & now I'm really behind :( I guess this means I need to stop being on the computer so much? Bummer...

Oh, I got an early birthday present yesterday (my birthday isn't till the end of October) & part of it was onesies! They are SOOO cute!! They are gender neutral (of course) but SUPER cute & soft! I can't believe we'll soon have a baby that will fit into these!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!