Friday, September 21, 2007

Alive :)

So I've made it through my first test in every class. Lowest grade was an 80. Needless to say, I was very pleased. I think I've gotten off to a good start for my final semester. Graduation in December can't come fast enough!!

Baby is doing well. Today I am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant. Last week, I noticed that my stomach is starting to get hard a couple inches below my belly button! It's the baby!! hehe. I'm hoping morning sickness is on it's way out. I'm supposed to feel better in the 2nd trimester (which starts next week), so I'm hoping it goes away completely. I'm supposed to get more energy too....which means maybe my house will be clean some day!! :) I go to the doctor on Tuesday, so hopefully they'll only have good things to say.

David & I are addicted to The Office. We currently do not have cable tv, but are getting it very soon. I heard the season started last night, so DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. We just finished watching season 3, which we rented from Blockbuster, but David's brother recorded the first episode for us (plus, we can watch it online). Anyway, I'm very anxious to find out what happened.

We're planning on taking a vacation in November to Chicago. We wanted to go somewhere colder, so figure it's a good place for that. Plus, I've never been & David hasn't been in a long time. We are definitely looking forward to it because it will be our last vacation before the baby comes. So if anyone is familiar with Chicago or has visited recently, please give us some ideas of some fun things to do!

I'm on a break between classes, but am about to have to start walking over. Have a super day!

No comments: