Monday, April 21, 2008

Ok, so it's been awhile

Emma will be 6 weeks old on Wednesday! I can hardly believe it! The past 6 weeks have honestly gone very quickly, I don't think I've ever been so busy in my life. Ok, I probably have, but this is really insane.
She is doing great, growing like a weed. We went to the Dr last week & she now weighs 9 pounds 8 ounces. She has such cute chubby cheeks.
My house is an absolute wreck. I've basically been doing the necessities (laundry & dishes) & let everything else go because honestly there isn't enough time. Today I actually had time (barely) to clean both bathrooms, so I'm really happy about that. My goal for the week will be to clean the rest of the house, but we'll see how that goes.
We went to a movie this weekend, which was HUGE for us! We took Emma to the Drive In (yes, there is still one in Atlanta, but its kind of in the ghetto). We saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which was funny, but very vulgar. It would have been a lot better if it didn't have as much dirty humor. Emma, however, was perfect & slept through the whole event.
I guess it's only fair that I leave you with a picture for my long absence.



That's probably the most current one I have uploaded on my computer. I will try to upload more from my camera soon & will post them sometime over the next couple days.
Take care.

No comments: