Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Yeah, so it's Earth Day. We celebrated by sitting (me & Emma) out on our patio while David cooked hot dogs on the grill. Yummy!
This was probably the longest Emma has ever been outside & I think she liked it. We probably sat out there for a good 30 minutes & the weather was perfect. It had cooled off a lot & was just beautiful. There were a few bugs though, which sucks.
Today we went to this lady's house who is making the dresses for the wedding David & I will be in in June. Since I had been rather pregnant, she was able to wait until now to measure me for my dress & start making it. Thankfully, my part is now done, so she can get started. June is really coming up quick! Yikes!
We're throwing my cousin a baby shower on Saturday. She is due July 9th & they aren't finding out if it's a boy or girl until the big day.
We have a visitor coming over tomorrow to meet Emma for the first time! I can't wait to see Brookle!!
Yeah, I know, I still need to load pictures off my camera...

No comments: