Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Bedding!

The baby bedding has finally arrived! This makes me super excited, as you can imagine. Now we need to pick out paint, order furniture, & clean out her room. Lots still to do, but at least we have the basic colors & theme now.

I had a drs appt this week & had to get a blood glucose test & complete blood screen. I passed the blood glucose with no problem (yay! no gestational diabetes! whew!), but my complete blood screen results freaked me out a little. From what I can tell, I may be anemic (low iron). The results were online, so I haven't spoken to the drs office yet. I figure if they were really worried, they'd call me. Otherwise, I'll just plan on talking to them about it at my next appt. Also, my white blood count was up a little, so I'm probably fighting something off, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just means I need to take it kind of easy (which overall, I have been!)

I got a summons for jury duty, which is kind of a bummer. It's February 4th, so I'll be 32 weeks pregnant. I'll look rather pregnant, so I assume I will not get picked for a jury. However, it will probably make for a pretty miserable day. Oh well, at least this will mean I won't get called again for awhile, so I guess that's good. Better to do it now than with a newborn.

I'll be 29 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so only 11 weeks until my due date. It's really coming up fast, we've got a lot of work to do! Showers will be starting the first week in February, so I know I'll be really busy!!

David has his guitar out & needs help getting it tuned. I'm about to go get out my violin & help him out a bit!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Just wanted to say congrats on your little one! I remember taking all those tests.. and feeling nervous about them. Good luck w/ jury duty.. I'm sure you'll get passed over. =)