Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm still sick. I woke up this morning to my fever breaking (I was just dripping in sweat, pleasant, I know). I felt better once it broke, but started to feel bad again the closer to my next med dose I got. I took it about 45 minutes ago, but it hasn't kicked in yet, so I'm still feeling bad. My throat is still sore & I have a headache & just feel tired.
Emma is taking a nap, which is good because she's been so grouchy because she was tired. I have a feeling she'll be waking up any minute to eat, so I have the bottle ready & sitting right beside me.
My plan for the rest of the afternoon is to do my internet reading & then watch tv. Thus, I will be a big couch potato all afternoon, but the doctor yesterday did say I needed to rest to get better, so I'm simply following orders....
Although I did just do a ton of laundry & pick up the kitchen....

No comments: